LeakBreaker featuring eLink™ uses Wi-Fi® to communicate with the cloud, enabling status alerts to be sent directly to the users whenever a change occurs. Notifications are sent via email or text. Alarms will be sent when the device detects status changes for the following: alarm activation, AC or battery power, sensor and valve connection, and module connectivity.
A wireless remote makes it easy to select both temperature and mode, and a handy holder comes with the remote. With the “Follow” feature activated, the remote detects the temperature at its location and the unit adjusts operation to reach the set point wherever the remote is located in the room.
The indoor air handler features a sleek design that extends just 7-3/8” to 8-5/16” into the room, depending on the model. And the air handler has a self-cleaning evaporator coil with gold fin anti-corrosive coating which prevents bacteria from breeding and spreading.
Built with quality components, the system includes a three minute delay at start-up to protect the compressor from short cycling and, for heat pump models, to prevent cold air blow.
- Whisper Quiet -High tech fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced air flow
- Temperature Compensation – Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate stratification between ceiling and floor temperatures
- Random Swing – Continually adjusts air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes – Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation (heating in heat pump models) plus: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer and turbo mode
- Auto Operation – Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Air Filtration – An air filter helps trap dust, pollen and other particles in the air; this permanent filter is designed to be washed on a regular basis and re-installed
- Auto Restart – Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Low Ambient Operation – Crankcase heater allow operation at 5°F (cooling)
- Auto Defrost – also sump and crankcase heater to keep oil warm and reduce the need for defrosting
Increase your comfort, decrease your bills and energy usage and zone your heating and cooling systems with Arzel today!
Zoning is the controlled delivery of heating and cooling to different areas (zones) in your home or business as desired, making you more comfortable. Whether it’s an existing building or new construction, zoning is the solution to your comfort problems. Learn more about zoning here.
Shallow Well Jet Pump, Cast Iron, 1/2 thru 1-1/2 HP, 115V/230V, 30-50 Switch, 1-1/4″ Suction, 1″ Discharge
- Quality Construction – Close-grained cast iron body. Drain port provided for easy winterizing
- Precision Molded Diffuser – Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
- Motor Windings – Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants…assure prolonged motor life.
- Heavy-duty Ball Bearings – Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth quiet operation.
- High-flow version of the 1/2 HP model allows higher flow rates with less horsepower and pressure
Comment or Question?
– Terry Zima, President